Let us help you with the next chapter of your life. As a military-friendly institution, we do all we can to help service members and their families get the education they need to continue their careers.
Benefits for Military Students:
- Financial Aid and VA benefits available to those who qualify
- Tuition Assistance
- Consideration of Credit for Military Training
- Educational Planning
- Graduate Career Assistance
- Small Classes with Individualized Attention
- Flexible Class Scheduling – day, night, weekends or 24/7 access to online classes
- Monthly Class Starts – no need to wait for the fall semester
- Credit Earned for Successful Completion of Tests taken in the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and DANTES (DSST)
- Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- Educational Flexibility through Everglades University’s Consortium Membership in the Service members Opportunity Colleges (SOC)
If you’re a veteran or current member of the armed forces, fill out the form to see how we can help you obtain your degree and take advantage of the military benefits Everglades University has to offer.