Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Policy and Management
Want to make a difference for your career, community and planet? The Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy and Management from Everglades University can help. In addition to studying environmental policy and specific technical and occupational subjects, you’ll build skills for critical thinking, team management, negotiation and more.
From climate change to regulations and laws to environmental technology, you will review the impact industrialization has on the environment. Coursework covers:
- U.S. energy policy as well as global politics
- Business foundations for a sustainable future
- Energy, the environment, climate change and more!
Your degree program includes a capstone course to give you the opportunity to internalize insights gained from fields like global environmental change, environmental planning and environmental sustainability. Upon graduation, you will have gained the degree needed to lead in this critical field.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about your bachelor’s degree program for environmental policy and management.
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Committed to “Going Green”
- Weaving principles of green building and environmental consciousness into each program
- Integrating sustainability and wellness coursework into every undergraduate program
- Reducing our carbon footprint on each campus
Recognized for Sustainability
- A partner of U. S. Green Building Council and Pearson Education
- Member of Sarasota County Green Business Partnership
- 2015/16 Best Online Environmental Science Degree — Affordable Colleges Online
- 2013 Florida Gulf Coast LEEDership
- 2013 Outstanding Business — U.S. Green Building Council, Florida Gulf Coast Chapter
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus