Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
Not everyone in the healthcare arena is a clinician. There are plenty of non-medical careers you can pursue that make a real difference in the lives of other—with the right degree. At Everglades University, our Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration can help you lead efforts for sustaining the health and wellbeing of your community on the operational side.
In addition to the legal and ethical issues that healthcare professionals face, your program offers practical insights for organizational—and career—success. Coursework covers:
- Business fundamentals—from ethics to critical-thinking skills
- Community and public health, long-term care, etc.
- Healthcare development, program planning and more!
Your degree program includes a capstone course to help you internalize insights gained in areas like organizational impact on patient outcomes, nutrition, aging and more. Upon graduation, you will have a solid understanding of what it takes to succeed in all phases of healthcare administration—from business essentials to people skills.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about your undergraduate degree in healthcare management.
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus