Master’s Degree in Public Health Administration
Prepare for management and administrative positions in the public health sector with a graduate degree that fits your life and your goals. Your master’s program from Everglades University offers a comprehensive view of the public health field with curriculum focused on helping you build relevant analytical, decision-making and critical-thinking skills.
You can also customize your program to your goals with a concentration in Functional Nutrition or Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Either way, coursework covers:
- The U.S. healthcare system
- Healthcare policy and health administration practices
- Epidemiology, biostatistics and more!
Upon graduation, you will be well-equipped to address complex health care issues like controlling infectious diseases, influencing health care policy, conducting accurate community health assessments and more.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about your master’s degree program for public health administration.
Everglades University Graduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in as little as 12 months
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or any Florida campus location