Bachelor’s Degree in International Business
International business is big business. And professionals equipped with the right skills and insights in what it takes to manage in a multinational business are in demand. If you want to take your career to the global arena, consider pursuing your Bachelor of Science in International Business at Everglades University. In it, you’ll gain a well-rounded understanding of the financial, economic, marketing and management issues involved in international business.
In addition to practical management instruction, our program can help you build the business skills you need to approach markets and issues from a global perspective. Coursework covers:
- Marketing, operations, HR and other international business essentials
- Global strategy, policy and politics
- Managing teams, customer relationships, HR and more!
Your degree program includes a capstone course designed to help internalize program skills and insights for long-term career success. Upon graduation, you’ll have what it takes to pursue leadership positions—manager, assistant manager, supervisor, and more—throughout the international business community.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about your bachelor’s degree in international business.
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus