Bachelor’s Degree in Alternative Medicine
Nearly 30 percent of Americans use complementary and alternative healing methods in some capacity to improve general health.* At Everglades University, our Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine can help you break into this emerging industry and explore the field of alternative medicine.
From herbology to homeopathy to traditional Chinese medicine, your program explores a wide range of alternative medicine and practices. Coursework covers:
- Dietary Influences on Health and Disease
- Nutrition and Aging
- Alternative Approaches to Disease
- Detoxification and Healing
- Introduction to Naturopathy, Homeopathy & Chinese Medicine
If you are a practicing health care professional—nurse, massage therapist, spa director, medical assistant, etc.—you will learn how to incorporate natural healing methods into your practice. If you are just starting your healthcare career, this program will help you better understand non-traditional healing methods practiced throughout the world.
Your degree program includes a capstone course designed to help internalize program skills and insights for long-term career success. Plus, we offer a Science Studies concentration if you want to prepare for an advanced education down the line.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about your bachelor’s program in alternative medicine.
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus