Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying Management
The Bachelor of Science in Surveying Management (for Construction and Roadway) offers a comprehensive understanding of the surveying and construction industry combined with a solid general education. It also explores management and surveying for industry-specific technical and occupational subjects, such as surveying for route and boundary, platting and geotechnical technology.
In addition to reviewing the law, regulations, planning, design, theory and methods in the surveying field, you’ll explore business and management applications. Coursework covers:
- Estimating, land-use planning, mapping and other industry essentials
- Route surveying, GPS surveying, instrumentation in surveying, etc.
- Codes, standards, construction law, contracts and more!
Your degree program includes a surveying management capstone course designed to help internalize program skills and insights for long-term career success. Upon graduation, you’ll be well-prepared to pursue management career opportunities in the surveying field.
Learn more about your undergraduate degree in surveying management by contacting an admissions counselor today!
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus