Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
The Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management from Everglades University offers a holistic view of the service and hospitality management field from a financial, economic, marketing and management point of view. You’ll gain the analytical, technical and critical-thinking skills you need to pursue management and leadership positions in the hospitality industry.
In addition to business fundamentals, you’ll explore every aspect of the hospitality industry and the wide range of opportunities and work settings it has to offer. Coursework covers:
- Managing relationships, facilities, teams and projects
- Service fundamentals — food, beverage, customer service, etc.
- Ethics, critical thinking, information systems, accounting and more!
Your degree program includes a capstone course designed to help internalize program skills and insights for long-term career success. Upon graduation, you will have gained the degree you need to pursue management and leadership roles throughout the hospitality industry.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about your bachelor’s degree program for hospitality management.
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus