Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Everglades University can help you prepare for a productive career in construction management as a Construction Manager, Project Manager or Building Inspector, among others, with our Bachelor of Science in Construction Management. This program offers a broad-based knowledge as well as practical training in business and management to help you explore a host of career opportunities in the industry.
From sustainability and soil mechanics to business ethics, your program explores the nuts and bolts of construction management essentials. Coursework covers:
- Ethics, contracts, codes, safety and law
- LEED Certification and Green Sustainability
- Scheduling, project management, financial control and more!
Your degree program includes a capstone course designed to help internalize program skills and insights for long-term career success. In addition to laying the practical groundwork for a successful construction management career, your program is designed to help you prepare for the LEED Green Associates exam to become a Certified Green Associate.
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus