Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management
You hospitality management degree program from Everglades University can help you advance your career in any aspect of the industry—from travel and tourism to hotels, food service and event planning. Your program explores management, business and the hospitality industry overall, providing the opportunity to develop essential management skills in leadership, project management, critical thinking and decision making.
To help prepare you for hospitality leadership roles, in addition to the theory and application of leadership, management and business fundamentals, coursework covers:
- Hospitality accounting, HR and business strategy
- Sustainability in hospitality and tourismå
- Leadership, project management and more!
Your master’s program includes a capstone course designed to help internalize program skills and insights for long-term career success. Upon graduation, after exploring current and emerging industry issues, you’ll know what it takes to retain top talent, maximize technologies for customer delight and more!
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about this master’s degree in hospitality management.
Everglades University Graduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in as little as 12 months
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or any Florida campus location