Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Resources Management
The Bachelor of Science in Marine Resources Management from Everglades University offers the practical and theoretical education you need to pursue career opportunities in the natural resource management of marine, coastal and wetland environments. You will gain a thorough understanding of the policies governing natural resources as well as the ecological impact human interactions present in these environments.
In addition to investigating marine, coastal and wetland ecologies, you will also explore how business, environmental science and policy should interact for sustainable solutions that meet today’s need and ensure tomorrow’s promise. Coursework covers:
- Business essentials like critical thinking, ethics and communication
- Wetlands, coastal ecology and other marine-related resource issues
- Environmental policy, climate science, impact analysis and more!
Your degree program includes a capstone course designed to help internalize program skills and insights for long-term career success. Upon graduation, you’ll have the degree needed to pursue entry-level jobs in marine resource management.
Contact an admissions counselor today to learn more about your undergraduate marine resource management program.
Everglades University Undergraduate Programs are…
Built for You
- Fits Your Life — designed to be completed in 3½ years
- Expert Faculty — each with advanced degrees in their disciplines
- Learning Convenience — available 100% online or on campus